About the WCCF
Willard Children’s Charitable Foundation is a charitable organization. Established in 2005 as a nonprofit tax exempt organization for the purpose of soliciting and receiving tax exempt donations, bequests and other gifts from friends and alumni of Willard R-II Schools and community.
The WCCF operates independently of Willard Public Schools, but is in agreement with the Board of Education's philosophy and policies. All monies donated to WCCF go directly into funds that provide grants to the students and the community. Operating expenses are made possible by the board of governors.
All funds are administered in partnership through the affiliate program with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. For more information, please visit their Web site.
WCCF is the vehicle for tax deductible gifts in the form of:
- Appreciated stocks
- Real Estate
- Life insurance
Contributions can be undesignated, which allows the Foundation the maximum flexibility in addressing the educational needs of the children in the Willard community.
- Contributions can be made for specific purposes such as:
- Health, medical, dental programs
- Family and community programs
WCCF is a place to leave a legacy for the future. Loved ones can be remembered through one time gifts or established funds.
In the past year, WCCF gave:
- scholarships to Willard R-II graduating seniors
- contribution to the Willard library
- met the health needs of some Willard R-II students
- support to the Willard Fire Department for Tot Finder Stickers